Mar 10 2017
Eager to learn and develop as Lotscoach®
People active as Lotscoach® met at Norrlands Nation in Uppsala, Sweden.
The University of Uppsala have many students coming from different parts of Sweden. Every part have their own building, so called Nation, where they can meet friends, study and party. We spent our Development Days at the nation house used by students coming from the Northern part of Sweden. We all enjoyed the atmosphere there.
We learned from each other and took every opportunity to practise facilitation on our real life issues. Here are some comments from the participants:
"It's great to be together and to meet new colleagues"
"It's always a loveful atmosphere when we meet"
"I fill myself with energy during the Development Days"
"It's good to see other people certified as Lotscoach® in action"
"I keep learning"
"There is always so much more to learn in LOTS® and the new reflection tools"
"I'm already looking forward to the next Development Days"
"It was inspiring to take part of the development of the next version of LOTS®"
– The coming Development Days will focus on the reflection tools, and we will then also have more information on the coming version of LOTS®, Hans Akerblom says. I'm already looking forward to the next occasion, these days have been great and everyone has been eager to learn more about LOTS®.
Mar 6 2017
The Tillmans - new members of the family - Welcome!
Linda and Christian Tillman have had a week of learning the benefits of using LOTS® on smaller and larger real life issues. They will now support each other and practice what they have learned on a daily basis, and this will of course benefit issue owners in every field.
- My knowledge as Lotscoach® will be valuable in many different situations, professional as well as private. It's been great to learn how to facilitate in a structured way and to get personal feedback, says Linda Tillman.
- The highlights of the week have been to challenge myself and gain insights of both potentials and deficiencies, says Christian Tillman.
Feb 23 2017
Inspiring skills update
Maria Fahlvik (right) and Karin Heierson (left) attended a one-day program to update their skills as Lotscoach®.
– They acted in a very experienced way, Hans Akerblom who held the program says, and they were open to the antithesis of development. They felt inspired and they will now contribute even better to the development of individuals, teams and what they do.
Both Maria and Karin got their certification in May 2005 and they have shown that they possess good knowledge in the facilitation with LOTS®.
Great having you here!
Feb 21 2017
Daniel Linde - newest member of our family of LOTS®
– I wanted to become more efficient and more appreciated at work and my good old friend Hans Akerblom, Mr LOTS® himself, offered to teach me the process. It felt really great to be taught one-on-one and in a customized pace.
Daniel Linde sees many possibilities to digitalize the process of LOTS® and hopes that this will be done in the near future.
Feb 17 2017
Finance corporation takes new initiatives
There are so many entrepreneurs introducing great ideas today. Zenith and Varenne supports them successfully and now they want to take it to the next step. They have now anchored the next steps in the whole team. Here are some of their thoughts:
"Great days. We are very motivated"
"We know we have to deliver towards our Goals now"
"We need to utilize even more of our potential in order to succeed"
"We need to find the driving force of each one of us"
"We have a trust in ourselves and in our management team"
"We have a great Lotscoach® in Hans Akerblom"
"It would be great to be certified as a Lotscoach® and even better support our entrepreneurs"
Feb 14 2017
Development days in Uppsala - for our Scandinavian speaking coaches
Jan 25 2017
New members of the family
People from different kinds of organizations met in Uppsala for an intense five-day program. From early morning until late in the evening they were eager to learn and use the tool of LOTS®. They learned the power of open questioning and questioning to the void, and that it is at its best when it emanates from our own curiosity.
Here are some comments from the participants:
– It was great meeting with new people and also deepen the relationship with my fellow colleagues, said Pär Sjöstrand from the Swedish Church in Jönköping. It was an insight how valuable it is to reflect together.
Pär Sjöstrand's colleague Maria Blomdahl added:
– It's so powerful that we deal with reality in every issue and not use case studies.
Jens Ingolf, another colleague, expressed that he appreciated being challenged in his way of thinking. He also appreciated Hans Akerblom's generosity in sharing his experiences with the group.
– I appreciated the continuous feedback and Hans Akerblom's patience with us, Ewa Strömsten from Karlskrona municipality said.
– Hans Akerblom's ability to create an allowing atmosphere was just great, giving us the best possible conditions for us to learn, Johan Hassel from Länsförsäkringar Östgöta said.
Dec 16 2016
LOTS® in Saudi Arabia
Lotscoach® Stephan Stahl presented the philosophy and common language of LOTS® at the recent Learning & Development Summit of Sabic in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The participants showed a great interest in the tool of LOTS® and asked many questions to learn more. Sabic is ranked among the world’s largest petrochemicals manufacturers and has operations in over 50 countries with a global workforce of over 40,000 people.
Stephan Stahl is now preparing for another three days in Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia, where he will work with a Sabic subsidiary company.
Pictured: Lotscoach® Stephan Stahl (left) and Saeed M. Al-Qahtani, MEA Learning & Development Leader at Sabic, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation.
Dec 16 2016
Development days in November 2016
The network of people certified as Lotscoach ® met again in November in Uppsala.
Participants express how much they appreciate these days, and how much they value the possibility to meet with people from other organizations, exchange experiences, and learn more on how LOTS ® can be applied. They also appreciate the format of smaller groups and the frequency.
One cornerstone of LOTS ® is to ask open questions, to extract all available information.
– The art of asking open questions is something we all need to practice over and over again to be able to master it. To young children this ability comes natural, but at some point, on their way to adulthood they forget how, says Hans Akerblom, who enjoys these meetings, where the participants take further steps in their own development, very much.
The next opportunity to attend the Development days in the network will be on March 7 and 8. These will take place in Uppsala and will be held in Swedish. Make sure you save the dates. An invitation for people certified in LOTS® will follow in January.
Dec 15 2016
Starting them young
The Boy Scout troop of Three Bridges, New Jersey spent an evening working with LOTS® and Leadership.
– What is leadership?
– What is good leadership?
– What is poor leadership?
The troop then identified times in their life where they could take leadership roles. Adult Scout leaders also participated and offered mature guidance and some of their insights.